99.9% Zinc Purity High Performance Cold Galvanizing Compound Spray
- 99.9% Zinc Purity
- VOC compliant
- Great Adhesion
- No primer need before spraying
- 300hrs Salt spraying test per DIN53167 or DIN50021
- As high-quality rust protection primer
- For touching up welded or drilled sections
- As a conductive intermediate layer in spot welding
- Wherever metal must be protected from corrosion
In addition to the above-mentioned applications, Aristo Zinc spray
“bright grade” is preferred for the repair of damaged zinc coatings
in the same colour.
Aristo Zinc sprays offer quick-drying corrosion protection with a
long term effect for all metals.
Aristo Zinc spray provides all metal surfaces, such as hot-dip
galvanized parts being repaired, with permanent, cathodic corrosion
protection. It forms a quick-drying, adhesive, protective layer of
microfine zinc flakes.
In a salt spraying test according to DIN53167 or DIN50021, metal
parts sprayed with Aristo Zinc spray showed no corrosion, even
after more than 300 hours. The innovative zinc flakes form a highly
resistant protective layer, even against extreme weather and
The color of Aristo Zinc spray “bright grade” has been adapted to
that of hot-dip galvanization.