Precision Instruments Non-flammable Air Duster Spray with Dry Inert
1. Provide a jet of dry inert pressurized gas for all drying
operations or dust removal.
2. Blend of compressed liquid gases, functioning simultaneously as
propellant and active product.
3. Quick remove dust particles and other dry contaminants from
delicate or inaccessible areas of electrical and electronic
4. Help to eliminate failures caused by fluids (water, oil,)
trapped in dust or dirt.
5. Essential for cleaning operations where liquid solvents are
6. The cleaning is quick and safe, harmless to plastics and other
7. Leave no residue or condensations.
8. Replace the laborious and expensive compressed air cleaning.
9. The dusters can be used where it is difficult to remove dust
using the conventional methods: Electronic equipment, PCB’s, Cable
connections, Data processing & communication equipment,
Miniature assemblies, Watch mechanisms, Precision instructions,
Video & Cinema equipment, Optics and Lenses, etc..
Speed up drying of surface
2. Zero residue